cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Roaming Add-Ons 10 days.

BradM604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for US Roaming Add-On 10 days last week and could not access data the whole time I was in Washington State.  I thought that's what we paid for.  The ability to make and receive phone calls as well as have data access to the internet.  Am I missing something here?  Is there any way to get a refund since I was unable to access data.  I couldn't even get online to ask this question until I got back home. Thanks community!!!

Brad

7 REPLIES 7

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I don't travel to the states but it's nice of public mobile to give it for free.

When did they start giving this feature away due to Covid-19? Might not have had to pay for it anyway? Did you check that you actually purchased it? Purchasing any add-ons requires during enough funds have been out on your account selecting the add-on. Somehow many do this wrong with purchasing any of the add-ons.

AE_Collector 

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You must not of adjusted your phone settings properly to allow for roaming!

PBRick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is this the first time you have used the PM US add-on? My android phone is 'locked' to PM when I am in Canada. So 'automagically search for networks' and allow roaming are off. You must ensure these two options are on, then your phone should connect to a US provider.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BradM604 , did you enable roaming data?  If the add-on you purchased was a bundle, having one fictional feature is a proxy that the add-on was successfully purchased and working.  This service is prepaid and does not offer refunds.  You could ask the moderators but it would be totally goodwill if they provide a credit back.

@BradM604  Which add ons did you purchase? Separate talk only and data only roaming add ons or the $20 US talk/text/data roaming add on? They appeared in your overview page and payment history?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You would need to contact the moderators to investigate. Two ways to reach them.

1-. 

Simon.JPG

2- private message

Click here 

Need Help? Let's chat.