cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two personal numbers using referral code

iamfernandan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, folks.

Is it possible to use a referral code to add a second line/number to my account -- both under my name? Would that work for the monthly discount too?

7 REPLIES 7

@iamfernandan wrote:

Would I have to create a different account with a different email? Or can I use the same one and manage both lines within the same account dashboard?

@iamfernandan yes to creating a different account with a different email.  But you can use the same credit card to pay for both accounts.

Have a great day

Aloha

RosieR

@iamfernandan 

You can use an email alias to open the new account so any pm emails would go to your one email address.

@iamfernandan wrote:

Would I have to create a different account with a different email? Or can I use the same one and manage both lines within the same account dashboard?

One account = one unique email.

If you need 2 accounts, you have to have two unique emails and create 2 separate accounts and you would have to log in separately for each account. Cannot combine them into one Dashboard view. You can use reference code from Acct#1 to open Acct#2 thus paying $1 less for Acct#1.

iamfernandan

Amazing! Thank you!

iamfernandan

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@iamfernandan wrote:

Hi, folks.

Is it possible to use a referral code to add a second line/number to my account -- both under my name? Would that work for the monthly discount too?

You cannot have 2 numbers under one account. 

You need an account with a different email address for each number. 

YES you can use your referral code for the second number. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@iamfernandan : Any account can refer another account. You can have an unlimited amount of referrals but there's a cap of just over $100 that you would get rewarded.

Need Help? Let's chat.