cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two issues with my account

sailorboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1) When I try to send a text message, it fails no matter who the recipient is that I am texting.

2) When I try to check my plan I receive a message saying

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

I log out as directed, log back in again, and get the same message when I try to check my plan.

How do I fix this given that Public Mobile offers no phone support?

5 REPLIES 5

@sailorboy wrote:

The issues have NOT been resolved. I clicked the wrong button.

I have logged in many times. Private tabs don't help, nor does clearing the browser cache/cookies.

I NEED RELIABLE SERVICE.

This is costing me MONEY!!!!!

So what has been happening since the 10 Oct? Have you had full service? When did the text stop working? Does everything else work, Calls & data?

EDIT: You should be able to unclick the solution tab.

sailorboy

The issues have NOT been resolved. I clicked the wrong button.

I have logged in many times. Private tabs don't help, nor does clearing the browser cache/cookies.

I NEED RELIABLE SERVICE.

This is costing me MONEY!!!!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sailorboy, have you been able to go into your self serve account previously?  I am able to go into my account at the moment without issue.  Try clearing browser cache or using incognito mode. 

sailorboy

I changed plans on October 10.

This is not a new account.

NO text messages can be sent. I purchased the $30 unlimited voice, text and 500mb data plan. Can't even confirm that this change was made though the system DID take $30 from my account.

This sux! I need  RELIABLE cell phone provider.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@sailorboy wrote:

1) When I try to send a text message, it fails no matter who the recipient is that I am texting.

2) When I try to check my plan I receive a message saying

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

I log out as directed, log back in again, and get the same message when I try to check my plan.

How do I fix this given that Public Mobile offers no phone support?

Hi And welcome. Sorry to hear that it isn't working properly.

1) Is this a new account you setup? If not did you just renew or change your plan?

2) I believe there may be an issue with the website, there has been many complaints in the last hour about that same message.

Need Help? Let's chat.