cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Plans, One Bill?

Oracle365
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

I have a Public Mobile plan for myself, and I'm planning to get a new SIM card for a family member's phone, so that he can have a plan too. Is it possible for me to combine the bills so that I can make only one payment (like a family plan, I guess), or does every SIM card need to have its own account and therefor its own monthly payment? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

@kb_mv wrote:

@Oracle365 wrote:

Hello,

I have a Public Mobile plan for myself, and I'm planning to get a new SIM card for a family member's phone, so that he can have a plan too. Is it possible for me to combine the bills so that I can make only one payment (like a family plan, I guess), or does every SIM card need to have its own account and therefor its own monthly payment? Thanks!

@Oracle365 Unfortunately every number needs a separate account and email. You can use email aliases and also the same CC for multiple accounts. Stagger the renewals by a day if you do this so as not to trigger a fraud alert/freeze from multiple attempts at payments at the same time.

Indeed a good suggestion re the staggering.  I manage 2 services which renew on the same day from the same payment card.  I'm guessing if I were to add a 3rd that was timed to the same day, it may trigger something...

I suspect a contact to the payment card to inform them of multiple transactions from Public Mobile on a rotating 30-day cycle will solve that problem.  I do know they can amend exceptions to certain triggers from their end.

Oracle365
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Very helpful. Thank you @kb_mv 😃 Have a great day!

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Oracle365 wrote:

Hello,

@Oracle365 Unfortunately every number needs a separate account and email. You can use email aliases and also the same CC for multiple accounts. Stagger the renewals by a day if you do this so as not to trigger a fraud alert/freeze from multiple attempts at payments at the same time.

Need Help? Let's chat.