cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to change plan - website UI issues

seansolo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Trying to change my kid's plan from the $15/month to something with a bit more data.

Signed in to her account and on the change plan page it has no detail. See screenshot below.

Who do I contact with website UI issues?

Thanks.

seansolo_0-1620492256530.png

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS my dear friend i try it now at Microsoft Edge

Web browser is the best browser is working 100% and i can select on the change plan.

Good Luck

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@seansolo 

I'm using Chrome from a mobile device and am experiencing the same result as you -  there are no plans to select on the change plan tab. 

Recommend trying once an hour, as it is not unusual for public mobile to be doing site maintenance on the weekends (which can be hit-or-miss) when trying to do these types of self serve functions. 

@seansolo 

Clear your browser. Reboot your device. Open one tab only in secret/incognito mode using chrome, firefox or safari. Log in and try again. Unless your son needs more data now schedule a plan change on next renewal. Or consider the $15/1gb add on if just a little data is needed to supplement the $15 plan....as it rolls over each 30 days until completely consumed.

Moderator contact is not needed.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I just tried, mine  is fine.

try wait 10 mins and logon again.  If possible, try with another browser. Or try with Incognito mode

Anonymous
Not applicable

@seansolo : Give it a little while. Maybe try a different browser or clear cache/site cookies or use incognito/privacy mode. It happens frequently.

Anonymous
Not applicable

try to use a different browser,

and clear your browser's cache and cookies

if still not open it you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to the @Moderator_Team by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.