cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to change my plan

Natethegreatest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I just tried to change my plan and I keep getting a message saying an error occurred. Any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7

@Natethegreatest

Have you tried restarting your computer AND deleting cache/cookies?

Also update your browser as needed. Note from PM Account login page: "This site is best viewed on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser."

@Natethegreatest wrote:

I have tried everything.

Now my account is not even showing my current plan let alone thge new one i want. 

Is there anyone who can just push this through for. 

@Natethegreatest  Can you try with a different desktop computer? As a last resource you can ask the Public Mobile team to make the change for you. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing your current plan and the plan you want to change to. Make sure you have the available funds in your account.and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Natethegreatest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried everything.

Now my account is not even showing my current plan let alone thge new one i want. 

Is there anyone who can just push this through for. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser.

Try using the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Not sure why but I had to use Chrome to get my plan changes done.

Good luck!

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

try again in a couple hours. Happened to me a couple of weeks back and I just waited awile before trying again. Contact the modertors if it keeps happening.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Natethegreatest wrote:

Hi there, I just tried to change my plan and I keep getting a message saying an error occurred. Any ideas?

Try clearing your history

Try running in incognito mode in Chrome

Try another browser

No luck, contact a mod here... http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.