cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to change my plan..

Bobbi224
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I usually go with the $45 plan but noticed the  $50 one so I tried to go with that one instead.. added $48 to my account and went ahead to change it... says that my balance is $5? ... so I'm assuming it automatically added the $45 plan.. is there any way in changing it?

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bobbi224 wrote:

I usually go with the $45 plan but noticed the  $50 one so I tried to go with that one instead.. added $48 to my account and went ahead to change it... says that my balance is $5? ... so I'm assuming it automatically added the $45 plan.. is there any way in changing it?

The find out which plan you have.  Login to your self-serve account.  It will be shown on the overview page after self-serve login.

When is your renewal date?

If you did the change plan immediately, you will not get any refund of the unused portion of your current cycle because PM plan is prepaid plan and there is no refund for prepaid plan in Canada.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Bobbi224 wrote:

@Bobbi224For plan change corrections, you need to contact the mods. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

If you added funds on or after your renewal date it would automatically go towards renewing your current plan. Your best option now would be to select to change your plan to the $50 one on your next renewal date, if you choose to change it immediately then you will lose the rest of the plan you just paid for and have to pay for the new one.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Bobbi224 when is your renew date?? If you wanted to change the same date as your renew...the system can be mixed up...You will need to clik for a change plan for your next RENEWAL date. Can you see it in your account??

Need Help? Let's chat.