cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traveling out of province $40 plan

Hanstauntaun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello All.  I’m traveling out of Ontario to Newfoundland and am currently on the $40 Canada talk, international texting, 3G plan. Will incoming calls i don’t answer cost me? What would cost me?

thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Tiptopssss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yup, Canada wide

Included in plan anywhere in Canada

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Hanstauntaun wrote:

Hello All.  I’m traveling out of Ontario to Newfoundland and am currently on the $40 Canada talk, international texting, 3G plan. Will incoming calls i don’t answer cost me? What would cost me?

thanks!

@Hanstauntaun

This is a pre-paid service so there are never any suprise charges. You have unlimited incomming and outgoing while you are anywhere in Canada. All of your texting, data and calling services will remain the same.

Being Prepaid Service means nothing, Lots of Prepaid companies charge long distance, overages,  data overages or  Pay per use charges from your Prepaid Available Balance.  Those companies include Telus Prepaid, Bell Prepaid, Virgin Prepaid, Rogers Prepaid, Fido Prepaid & Chatr. The ones that don't charge are Public Mobile, Koodo Prepaid & Lucky Mobile

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Hanstauntaun wrote:

thanks!

Let's assume you weren't on a Canada Wide Plan with lots of money in your Account to Pay for your Future 30 Day Plans.  With Public Mobile what ever is not included in your Plan or an Add on it simply doesn't work.   In Plain every day language with Public Mobile the are no overages, long distance or any made up Pay per use charges what so ever.  

Hanstauntaun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks 

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hanstauntaun wrote:

thanks!

@Hanstauntaun

Everything will remain the same for you. Nothing will change. Because you are on the $40 canada wide plan you can call anywhere in canada while you are anywhere in Canada on the public mobile (telus) network.

This is a pre-paid service so there are never any suprise charges. You have unlimited incomming and outgoing while you are anywhere in Canada. All of your texting, data and calling services will remain the same.

Out of province and still within Canada only matters if you are on a provincial plan changes your calling area but not something you have to worry about being on a canada-wide plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.