cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Travel to las vegas

@Jackiefargo wrote:

Hi I am going to vegas for 4 days, not sure if I should upgrade to $60 plan or if there is add ons that work better. 

Data is very much important to have, but dont really need talk and text as much.

There is still a $60 plan but it's not the one with roaming. Don't think that you lucked out and taking it because's there's no roaming included in the newest $60 plan.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do any of the plans include roaming? If I were to get the add ons for data would I get screwed over by roaming?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jackiefargo wrote:

Do any of the plans include roaming? If I were to get the add ons for data would I get screwed over by roaming?

@Jackiefargo  There aren't any overage charges with Public Mobile. US roaming talk and text include unlimited talk and texting for 10 days. US Roaming data addons once used up data will stop working.

Mayor / Maire

Review the 10 Day Roaming Add-on menu that @Dunkman provided you already. That's the only options that PM offers for use whilst in USA.

Try a free voip app like TextNow..free calling and texting to Canada and US as long as you have wifi.

Get a US sim and a cheap plan in USA.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jackiefargo After using the roaming add-on, be prepared. After back in Canada, incoming text mesaaging will stop working for a day. That's a glitch.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That is a very good thing to know about. Thank you!

Highlighted

@Jackiefargo wrote:

Do any of the plans include roaming?

None of the current plans include roaming. There was one that did, but new and existing customers no longer have access to that plan unless they already have it.