cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Transferring number from Koodo

hello,

do you know how long it takes? I'm still wainting since sunday for a @Moderator_Team  to transfer my number from koodo. it is more than 48h Smiley Sad

thanks

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! Well actually the mods replied to me within 2 hours of my post and they finished the transfer pretty quickly. You might just have to wait, I guess. Or you can try send them pm again to check

Good luck!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@z_pm wrote:

hello,

do you know how long it takes? I'm still wainting since sunday for a @Moderator_Team  to transfer my number from koodo. it is more than 48h Smiley Sad

thanks

I know issue is resolved but to whom it helps if the mods don't reply after the weekend has passed then try sending another message on Monday. The initial private message may have not wound up into a reps inbox or may have accidentally gotten closed in the process of following up with the cluster of other weekend messages. So no response by Monday? Message on Monday.

Cheerio

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am also waiting over 48 hours with no response from 3 private emails to moderator team. Not impressed with customer service so far. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Moderator_Team 

I have also waited for a day. Would you please check the message and advise. I have submitted another private message just in case it got fall through the cracks.