cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer minute add-on to another account?

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello everyone, does anyone know that can I transfer minute add-on from my account to another account? Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@meocon wrote:

Hello everyone, does anyone know that can I transfer minute add-on from my account to another account? Thank you

not allowed

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

As default I doubt it was possible

Mods might do it as a goodwill gesture when you explain situation to them but the add ons are not meant to transfer (I think)

parents
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't think you can transfer minutes add on as I cannot find that feature on self-serve maybe just MOD can do that for you.

ngadang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@meocon please let us know when Mod reply to you. I have a same concern

meotao

@meocon really good question. I have a same question as you. did anyone try to ask Mod about this one before?

hc89

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.