cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total minutes

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

I can't see the minutes I've used to date?  Unlimited plan but seeing a total would be useful.

Obviously I don't want to add many pages and of rows to get the total.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin wrote:

Hi,

I can't see the minutes I've used to date?  Unlimited plan but seeing a total would be useful.

Obviously I don't want to add many pages and of rows to get the total.

@rossputin 

Yes, agreed, this would be useful.

With other providers who provide statements from previous cycles/months the total usages are included; it was always nice to have those on record.

I used to copy, paste, copy, paste, etc. into an excel spreadsheet for all my usage. I had it formatted nicely and could sort, filter dates and types of usage really easily in excel.

But MAN - it was a lot of work. So i stopped.

Just tested it out myself.  After you sorted by the Call type, you can copy and paste one page at a time to Excel.  The format is nice enough that Excel will understand and paste correctly.  Just change the Duration column to proper time format and a sum function would work. 

So, while there is some work involved, at least you can save the time for adding them up.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin  you can logon to My Account and check the Usage History for the period you are interested with.  Sort them by Outgoing Call or Incoming Calls and sum up the minutes manually.  Unfortunately,  that would be lots of manual work. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin 

That's the only way other than using your phone's call logs when you are on an unlimited plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.