cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topping Up

KoenJay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am out of data and trying to top but I can't seem to renew my plan now.

7 REPLIES 7

@KoenJay Deposit the funds then buy it here.

20200417_204130.jpg

Stay safe.

@KoenJay wrote:

OK, but there are no data ad ons avaialble to me?  Does that sound right?  If i need to contact a mod how do I do that. Thanks

@KoenJay   Are you clicking on Purchase Add-ons right-hand side of My Data & Add-ons on your overview page of My Account?  Then you should see the selection to purchase minutes/data or US roaming.

@KoenJay wrote:

OK, but there are no data ad ons avaialble to me?  Does that sound right?  If i need to contact a mod how do I do that. Thanks

You can buy an add on in self service. Look at this document. You want to purchase the 1GB for $15.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Do you see this in self service;

addon.jpg

KoenJay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@KoenJay wrote:

@KoenJay   You can by logging into your self serve account and selecting payment tab and then either use pay by adding your CC or prepaid voucher.  You can also pay by dialing 611 from your phone and use either your registered CC or voucher.

Edit: sorry misread your question, you'll need to contact moderators if renewing to same plan or purchase an add-on data to tide you over until your renewal date as already suggested.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@KoenJay wrote:

You can get the 1Gb of data add-on for $15. Make sure you have $$ in Available Funds, then log into My Account / Purchase Add-ons. Make your selection.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@KoenJay wrote:

If you are trying to renew the same plan early you need to contact a moderator. Can you just buy the add on of 1GB for $15?

Edit: Link for buying an add on:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Need Help? Let's chat.