cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topped up account and charged the wrong amount

Wokkstarr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had just topped up my account 50$ and my balance was 55$ which is more than enough to pay for my plan. Then when I went to check my plan I was charged 10$ twice, left with a balance of 35$ saying I don't owe anything and it will renew next month January 28/2020. I just put 50$ on and my account is still suspended and I was charged 10$ twice when I shouldn't have been which left me with insufficient funds to pay for my plan. How can I fix this stupid unecessary crap?

14 REPLIES 14

@Wokkstarr 

Moderators usually take a few hours to respond. You should get a response sometime tomorrow morning. 

Wokkstarr

When I call public it says my service is suspended when I make a call it says my service is suspended. Online it does not I've tried to contact a moderator with no luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Here's another one from today and I think I've seen three or four before. It is certainly a FEW isolated cases tho @Anonymous .

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Plan-not-working/m-p/477677/highlight/true#M60733

Oh well there you go. Apparently I don't read every thread in detail. That's what happens when I step away from my computer for a period of time to do life. Dang. 🙂

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Wokkstarr wrote:

I had just topped up my account 50$ and my balance was 55$ which is more than enough to pay for my plan. Then when I went to check my plan I was charged 10$ twice, left with a balance of 35$ saying I don't owe anything and it will renew next month January 28/2020. I just put 50$ on and my account is still suspended and I was charged 10$ twice when I shouldn't have been which left me with insufficient funds to pay for my plan. How can I fix this stupid unecessary crap?

Very strange. Ask for moderator's help: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions.

@Wokkstarr  From your screenshots it appears your $50 plan got renewed and it only cost you $20. Did you qualify for a $30 credit?

You also have $35 in your account funds that will be used for your next renewal so you will only need an additional $14 to renew in 30 days.

Here's another one from today and I think I've seen three or four before. It is certainly a FEW isolated cases tho @Anonymous .

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Plan-not-working/m-p/477677/highlight/true#M60733

@Anonymous wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@Anonymous is correct. Another option would be to make the necessary payment to reactivate your account plus send a message to @CS_Agent to get the situation fixed. You're plan will be up quicker and the extra funds will just be kept on your account until next renewal.

It's hard to understand how this would happen, but I've heard of it quite often. Are the two @$10 charges showing as being applied the same day?

I can't say as I've heard of these kinds of multiple charges. Autopay problems yes. Doing things on renewal night yes. But not this.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

this really makes no sense

what plan are you on ?

you should contact the modrators to take a look

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wokkstarr wrote:

I paid those 10$ fees when I MADE MY **bleep** ACCOUNT AND STARTED USING PUBLIC. I'm sorry I'm just so mad. This makes absolutely no sense

Returning to your first post...you said you're suspended. Your screen shots show your account as active. Are your services working right now? From what I can tell, you've paid $20 for your $50 account. The "excess" is still sitting there.

Wokkstarr

I paid those 10$ fees when I MADE MY **bleep** ACCOUNT AND STARTED USING PUBLIC. I'm sorry I'm just so mad. This makes absolutely no sense

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wokkstarr wrote:

The $10 items are the base plan cost. Then you should have in your past payment history the other line items to total $50.

If all services are working including that pot of data then maybe it doesn't matter and it might sort itself out eventually.

But your account does appear to be confused.

Maybe try clearing cache/site cookies or a different browser or incognito/privacy mode.

Wokkstarr

5DD4D307-326E-4211-88B2-D7A601A59B2E.jpeg

E8C100BC-1B5B-41B0-A3EB-3A87653B8DBB.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@Anonymous is correct. Another option would be to make the necessary payment to reactivate your account plus send a message to @CS_Agent to get the situation fixed. You're plan will be up quicker and the extra funds will just be kept on your account until next renewal.

It's hard to understand how this would happen, but I've heard of it quite often. Are the two @$10 charges showing as being applied the same day?

I can't say as I've heard of these kinds of multiple charges. Autopay problems yes. Doing things on renewal night yes. But not this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wokkstarr wrote:

I'm sure you'll need moderator assistance for that but maybe post a screen snip of your payment history. Blank out personal info of course.

Maybe even your overview page.

Need Help? Let's chat.