cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too late to change/cancel US roaming add-on?

TomT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My fault for not checking the fine print - I thought purchasing a US roaming add-on allowed to set the date of when it starts?  But it looks like it starts right when I paid for it.  I'm not going to be travelling until over a week from now... is possible to cancel the purchase or time-delay it somehow??

2 REPLIES 2

zmawani
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'd be interested to know if you were able to delay it or not?

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
If you just purchase it and haven't use anything I would suggest send a msg to mod with detail like you purchase by mistake so they can cancel it and provide you public mobile credit which you can use again in future when you need to buy the same add-on I wouldn't mind trying mod team is pretty good on helping all pm users. Try it out there alway a maybe.
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.