cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too late on this plan ?? Has it been taken offline.

sexylady1979
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_20191015-161939_Chrome.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

@ekkian1 wrote:

this plan is now expired, HOWEVER, you can get 10GB + 2GB of bonus data = 12GB for $60

This plan isn't comparable for somone wishes to have a plan that includes U.S. roaming.   This plan only works in Canada (unless a separate U.S. roaming package is purchased).

ekkian1

this plan is now expired, HOWEVER, you can get 10GB + 2GB of bonus data = 12GB for $60, this plan runs until October 28, 2019. for the bonus 2 gigs, use promo code "PMOCTOBER12GB"

@ccubedYou will still get the plan.. However if you do change your plan anytime in the future, you will loose the option to change back to the plan if you change your mind.

@ccubed wrote:

Does anyone know what happens if you signed up for this plan BEFORE October 6th with a start date set as the next monthly renewal (in my case Oct 24)?  Will PM honour the plan upgrade that I signed up for prior to the plan being discontinued even though my start date is after it was discontinued?

Thanks..

Yes you'll still get the plan.

ccubed

Does anyone know what happens if you signed up for this plan BEFORE October 6th with a start date set as the next monthly renewal (in my case Oct 24)?  Will PM honour the plan upgrade that I signed up for prior to the plan being discontinued even though my start date is after it was discontinued?

Thanks..

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Going going gone 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@sexylady1979 wrote:

Screenshot_20191015-161939_Chrome.jpg

You had to get it on October 6 or before.  Add-ons are the only roaming option now.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sexylady1979   Yes it was expired recently.  It was a time limted promotion.  Sorry.

Need Help? Let's chat.