cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To do with my phone

Lola1614
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I am writing this in regarding my account. It shows that I have unlimited talk to Canada and the US. Plus I have 400 international distance but my phone doesn’t seem to let me call anywhere

1 REPLY 1

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Lola1614 Did your plan recently renew? There is a bug affecting a bunch of customers. Robot Sad

Try this: 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

If that fails click his: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days. Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.