cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Period Validity — Free Gifts from More is Merrier Campaign

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

A Clarification please?

Once the gifts of free Intl' minutes and /or data have been added to a user account, would the unused minutes/data continue to roll over to the next month till these have been consumed?

6 REPLIES 6

But.... US/International minutes ARE NOT for making calls when in the US. They aren't roaming minutes, they are like Long Distance minutes, air time included.

Have seen more than one report on here that someone couldn't make a call using this plan when travelling in the USA!

AE_Collector

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank you all for a super-fast response. ObligedHeart

@hairbag1  @Triguy  @ShawnC13  @sunflowershine 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sa7375 The international minutes can be used for US and Canada wide too if you have limited usage of local minutes.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sa7375 wrote:

A Clarification please?

Once the gifts of free Intl' minutes and /or data have been added to a user account, would the unused minutes/data continue to roll over to the next month till these have been consumed?

Yes the gift add-ons keep rolling over until fully consumed

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Yes, both remain in your account until they are used up.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sa7375 wrote:

A Clarification please?

Yes...the unused gift minutes / data roll over until you've used them up...even if it takes 2 years or more. As long as you have an active base plan. Sweeet deal, eh.

Need Help? Let's chat.