patrickh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I submit a ticket 

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@patrickh wrote:

I want to know if my plan includes mobile data

In the self-serve where it shows your plan, click on Plan Details. It should show the features of your plan.

Lower down on that first overview page you'll see the data & add-ons. Valid counted features will show here. If you don't see a line about counted features then you've used all of your allocation on it...ie. no longer valid

@patrickh

Which plan are you on? All new plans include mobile data but the amount of data differs.

$15.00 includes no data - extra 250mb with autopay
$25.00 includes 500mb - extra 500mb with autopay
$35.00 includes 1.5Gb - extra 500mb with auto pay
$40.00 includes 4.5Gb - extra 500mb with autopay
$50.00 includes 8Gb - extra 500mb with auto pay

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 3.48.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-15 at 12.57.47 PM.png

Hope this is helpful.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

Which plan do you have ?

patrickh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to know if my plan includes mobile data

Anonymous
Not applicable

@patrickh wrote:

How do I submit a ticket 

Is there a question that maybe we might be able to help you with?

Apart from the chatbot dance that is.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@patrickh to  contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator       check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@patrickh  

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

As long as it doesn't involve accessing your account, we may be able to help you faster here. So, what's the problem?

Need Help? Let's chat.