cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking is changing over

Justlikeme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi right now I am on a Rogers plan. I pay 47 dollars for 6gig  LTE data and like 500 min and 1000 texts. 

I usually end up going over my data and pay a lot of overages which I s why  I wanted to switch. I was wondering if there are any good deals for 6 gig or more of data. I saw something on whistle out for 135 dollars for 90 days and 6 gig of LTE I can’t seem to find it on the website though

8 REPLIES 8

@torontokris wrote:

Hopefully PM will introduce larger plans.

IMHO                    : headbang.gif

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am wrote:

@Justlikeme, stay with your current plan for now.  None of the plans here have more than 6 gigs per month.  Maybe wait until year end when the carriers might bring back the $60 10GB plans. 

Agreed if you need more than 6GB consistantly you'll have to check another carrier ... others also often sell their 10GB plans on kijiji but buyer beware (ensure its a local to your province plan just to be safe).

Mobile Syrup claims Koodo Quebec has a 10GB (8 + 2GB bonus) for $56. 

Hopefully PM will introduce larger plans.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Justlikeme Biggest data plan here 6.5 GB BUT that is a 3G speed plan. No LTE plan comes close to your current cost of about $8/GB. Robot Sad

If you do find a plan to your liking but too little data, PM will renew a plan early so aren't stuck with $70/GB overages.

Good luck hunting for huge data bucket.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justlikeme: I'm new here. I became a customer and then they came out with a couple promos inside of my first month. I was kinda choked but PM made up a little goodwill for me which was very kind.

The lesson learned was that I will tell anyone who would entertain moving to PM to watch and wait for promos that they could live with.

Pm will announce things here and then also put things in the main Plans area here. They also put on flash deals that would be posted in that announce area. Those are the real goodies. But they come and go quickly.

I suspect @will13am has your best advice. But PM would be happy to have you of course.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Justlikeme, stay with your current plan for now.  None of the plans here have more than 6 gigs per month.  Maybe wait until year end when the carriers might bring back the $60 10GB plans. 

Mike40999
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

there is promo right now for 4gb data for $40 per month

Justlikeme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That’s too little do they have any special promotions for 6 or more gig a month 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Remember that those 3 month deals are for the 3 months. Not per month. So 6GB for 3 months is only averaging 2GB per month.

Need Help? Let's chat.