cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The extra 1.5GB of 3G data on 90 day plan

adamlaj77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

im currently on the 90 day plan = 6GB data / province wide calling / unlimited texting, for $120 for 90 days.

I see that the same plan has an additional 1.5gb. wondering how i can get that and if all my rewards would still work? can someone who works for public mobile manually do it for me? im afraid to change my plan to it and lose out on my rewards. thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

@adamlaj77 wrote:

also, it will only change when i'm up for payment in july...? too bad it cant change now, its the same plan. 

All new plans are rewards eligible so no changes there. You can technically change your plan now, but you would have to pay upfront for the new plan and you would not receive any credits for unused plan. 

adamlaj77

also, it will only change when i'm up for payment in july...? too bad it cant change now, its the same plan. 

adamlaj77

Thanks. Also, i see that they offer the same plan for $40/month. Not sure if i'd still get all my rewards? 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@adamlaj77 You can definitely make the change yourself form the self-serve account. What you need to do is login to your self-serve account and click on change plan. Select the plan you want and click on Change on next renewal button instead of change now. This will hold the plan for you, and the system will automatically change to it during your next renewal. About the rewards, do not worry, your rewards will stay as is. 

Need Help? Let's chat.