cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting

rubyjross
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can't send or receive texts from any other providers except public mobile?

8 REPLIES 8

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rubyjross If you have just ported your number then please wait more time, also try switch On and off.

If that doesn't work then please contact Moderator to solve this issue

Please send Private Message to Moderator by CLICK HERE

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rubyjross are you asking a question or are you having an issue.  If you're asking a question, then the answer is you can text to and receive texts from whomever you want, does not matter which provider it is.  

If you're having an issue seems very odd you're only receiving texts from PM customers, that doesn't make sense, so I'm going to assume you were just asking if you can receive texts from other providers and not just PM customers.

eugenegowan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried turning your phone off and then turning it back on. Sometimes your text can be froze and that's all it takes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rubyjross wrote:

Not sure if it's related, and while we're all speculating until you reply with more details, did you perchance have a roaming add-on expire yesterday or today?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rubyjross wrote:

Did you recently port in a number from another provider?  There are times where the port gets stuck and will require moderator assistance.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

No, you can receive the text not limited to public mobile.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Can you give us more information about the issue you're having?

Are you receiving calls without issue? Which plan are you signed up for? What have you already tried as far as troubleshooting the issue?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@rubyjross wrote:

No you can receive or send text from any providers in the world...Do you have a problem??

Need Help? Let's chat.