cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text

Shaya916
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why won’t my texts sent .... have to try at least 8/10 times before they finally go

6 REPLIES 6

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Shaya916 reset your network settings

1. From the home screen navigate to Settings>General>Reset
2. Tap Reset Network Settings
If prompted enter your passcode
3. Tap Reset Network Settings
4. Restart your phone

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If the suggestions have failed perhaps contact the moderators.

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")

Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.

Go to your settings app then messages and locate the switch for "send as SMS" turn it on. If it's already on turn off for 10 seconds then turn back on and try to send your text.

You may be having difficulty with iMessages vs SMS .

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Shaya916 Hi is it a blue iMessage that you were trying to send or is it a green text?

Shaya916
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I done this several time and my signal shows 2bars on an iphone 8

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Shaya916 Your account is active right? How strong is your phone signal? Try to turn off your phone for several mins and turn it back. If didn't work, try to enable fly mode for several mins and then disable.

If the methods didn't work, and your signal is strong, I would personally 

contact moderators through clicking on ? on bottom right of the page and following directions. I had the same issue with my phone. When I asked them what is the problem, they restarted my account from their end, and it fixed the issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.