cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Messaging

Mike576
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey I'm in Europe and have the international text plan anticipating it would work here. It doesn't. After doing some research I learned that it only works from Canada. I want to put my plan on hold temporarily because it is pointless for me to pay when i cannot use my phone for anything. This maintenance is not allowing me to do so. Please do not bill me for my next pay on November 15. 

5 REPLIES 5

@Mike576  Hey no problem...that post/article lays it all out so you can make an informed decision and know how and when to unsuspend as well. Enjoy your time in Europe  and just pick up a cheap SIM card and plan or use the free WiFi it is plentiful in most cities and lots of free public WiFi too.

Mike576
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!!! 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mike576 wrote:

Hey I'm in Europe and have the international text plan anticipating it would work here. It doesn't. After doing some research I learned that it only works from Canada. I want to put my plan on hold temporarily because it is pointless for me to pay when i cannot use my phone for anything. This maintenance is not allowing me to do so. Please do not bill me for my next pay on November 15. 

@Mike576  You should be able to access your self serve account and disable autopsy as suggested by @computergeek541 . Here is a post about suspending your account that is very informative. Type in the search bar: When and How to Suspend or Place an account on Hold (Extended absence etc) by @pm-smayer97 . You have a few more days to do this yourself.

@Mike576 wrote:

I have moved your message into a seperate thread. There's no such thing as pausing a plan that you've already paid for. You can disable autopay if you have it enabled but posting a message here will not accomplish that. You must do it from within your self serve account.

In addition, this maintenace occured yesterday.

Need Help? Let's chat.