cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax at auto pay

JerryL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just noticed I got charged extra tax from the very beginning.  My number is Calgary area code and my address is in Calgary, why Publicmobile always charge me 12% tax? Can I get refund? It has been about 2 years now.

10 REPLIES 10

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Billing is based on area code and not on were you reside.

JerryL

Thanks

JerryL

@zblackma wrote:

The green questionmar in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. Connects to Simon the autobot.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. Good luck with Your issue.

@JerryL wrote:

@woodymaguire wrote:

I would contact a moderator to look into your account. If your area code is in alberta you should be paying alberta tax.

Thanks, how can I contact a moderator? I can't find it.

Thank you

@JerryL I have not heard of this problem before. Perhaps it could be a system glitch.

Please do contact Moderators and let us know the outcome.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. Connects to Simon the autobot.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. Good luck with Your issue.

@JerryL wrote:

@woodymaguire wrote:

I would contact a moderator to look into your account. If your area code is in alberta you should be paying alberta tax.

JerryL

@woodymaguire wrote:

woodymaguire

JerryL

I got new number from Publicmobile at the very beginning, The number I chose should be calgary, Alberta. area code 587.

@LovesToPM wrote:

@JerryL wrote:

I just noticed I got charged extra tax from the very beginning.  My number is Calgary area code and my address is in Calgary, why Publicmobile always charge me 12% tax? Can I get refund? It has been about 2 years now.

Well kinda late to be bringing it up now.

What province / area code is your number from?

JerryL

@LovesToPM wrote:

@JerryL wrote:

I got new number from Publicmobile at the very beginning, The number I chose should be calgary, Alberta. area code 587.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@JerryL wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.