cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talking is not included in plan

kumade
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I'm using PM for about a year or so, never changed my plan or phone and used talking minutes (100 of them included monthly) without any problems. Today I tried to call a few times and it says that talking is not included in my plan. My Account shows 2/100 minutes used. Why is that? What to do?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

@kumade...depending on where you wish to call, here's a couple of options for Long Distance calling add-ons for your use while you're in Canada...
Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.
400 International Long Distance minutes...$15
Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela...$15
200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes...$8

@gblackma... beat me to it.  😎

@kumade you would either have to buy the 200/ 400 minute $8 US or $15 international ( included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela. ) add on.  

Or you could add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. 

kumade
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh, my bad, I was calling not Canadian number. The voice message saying that talking is not included is a bit confusing though 😉

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kumade 

Does your text and data work?

Maybe try rebooting your phone.

Network reset.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Are you calling a Canadian number?

Can you check the numbers make a you don't misdial.

If it's Canadian number.

Restart your phone.

Try dialing 1 before calling.

Contact moderators to fix it https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Need Help? Let's chat.