cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk not working

Dlysh113
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM called me with a 001 number saying talk is not available for my plan but I am currently on the $40 plan and checked on my self serve. Is anyone else getting this?

8 REPLIES 8

Dlysh113
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, my dial out works however I keep getting phone calls saying my talk doesnt work from PM. Weird, perhaps a scam.

@Dlysh113 wrote:

PM called me with a 001 number saying talk is not available for my plan but I am currently on the $40 plan and checked on my self serve. Is anyone else getting this?

Do you mean that you were trying to make a call but heard that errror message?  If that's the case, were you trying to call a non-Canadian phone number?

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@totalUser wrote:

@Lowufo wrote:

@totalUser wrote:

Cab you

Cab you ???? hunnnh

Sorry my phone froze then sent it out while I was trying to correct the spelling, I managed to correct it

Figured it was something like that Smiley Very Happy

@Lowufo wrote:

@totalUser wrote:

Cab you

Cab you ???? hunnnh

I wish I could like this twice, lol.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Dlysh113 wrote:

Very unlikely PM called you. If you phone is working normally ignore it. Otherwise, tell us what is wrong with your service.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Lowufo wrote:

@totalUser wrote:

Cab you

Cab you ???? hunnnh

Sorry my phone froze then sent it out while I was trying to correct the spelling, I managed to correct it

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@totalUser wrote:

Cab you

Cab you ???? hunnnh

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you please login to your self-serve advd check your status.

Does your dial out work?

Try dialing a known number to see if that works, try 611 or voicemail

Please don't respond to it, if concerned connect with moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.