cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk not included

SimonaConeva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My plan says "100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes", but when I try to call I am told Talk is not included?! And that  must change my plan to Talk. What is this about?

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

@Meow wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@SimonaConeva 

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

I would prefer MOD to ask me what to send them instead of voluntary providing bunch of personal/account related data. Just have a little bit of patience until MOD responds, it is not that difficult...

Somebody can somehow dig out 'at least 3' from accidentally posted info in this forum and impersonate you.

@Meow , I actually concur with what @darlicious states.   By providing what is needed to the Moderators on the first go (they have all this information anyway...), one prevents the inevitable shift-change which sometimes causes subsequent moderators from seemingly reinventing the wheel when it comes to tickets to Mods.

So long as someone doesn't accidentally post those items in reply on the forum (and yes, you're correct there - it's happened before when users have made this suggestion), then it's no problem supplying it in a Private Message to the Moderator Team.

@Meow

To each their own....one does not need to send any info with their private message and wait to be prompted by the moderator. The secondary info is only necessary for those who do not remember their pin #.

My preference since I do not use simon is to send all the necessary info the moderator needs to verify my account, my identity or the account I am managing and all the details of the issue at hand so that in most cases the first message I recieve from the moderator is a thank you for providing all the necessary details to verify the account and that my request has been taken care of....and is there anything else they can help me with?  Two messages and the problem is resolved. Other than a thank you for their time and a request for a review link a minimum amount of time has been spent on both our parts and that gives the moderators a lot more time to spend on back and forth messaging for those who prefer to do that kind of thing.

@darlicious wrote:

@SimonaConeva 

I would prefer MOD to ask me what to send them instead of voluntary providing bunch of personal/account related data. Just have a little bit of patience until MOD responds, it is not that difficult...

Somebody can somehow dig out 'at least 3' from accidentally posted info in this forum and impersonate you.

@SimonaConeva wrote:

Thank you for your reply! I have 93mins left, that's why this was very surprising.

Any other ideas what may the issue and how to resolve it?

Thanks

@SimonaConeva  Just to be certain you understand usage: does the calling time under Data & add-ons show 93/100 or 07/100? 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@SimonaConeva 

To speed up service when sending a private message it is suggested that you include account info to verify your account to cut down on messaging back and forth before an issue can begin to be resolved.

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

1. Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less today as there are new trainees. Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

first you have to do turn you phone off about a minute and take your SIM card out and put it back and open your phone. Also try dialing 1 + area code + phone number. and you make a call in canada or out canada is your plan is not working just to you know and if still have that issue,

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to the @Moderator_Team by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 

• Good Luck

SimonaConeva

Appreciate your reply! I will try that.

How do I contact moderators, if I need to. I am only aware of Simon and the community q&a. Sorry to ask, I just moved here and got the sim less than 10 days ago. I found online that PublicMobile doesn't have customer service one can just call.

Thanks again,

Simona

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@SimonaConeva 

This happens also if i missdial and am accidentally trying to call usa number

@SimonaConeva 

This is a glitch that sometimes happens. If none of the suggestions so far have helped try removing your sim card for ten minutes. Reseat it and try calling a number you call frequently. If you still get the message toggle airplane mode on/off. I have had this happen a few times and it usually fixes itself after an hour or so.....but some have it persist. If that happens then contacting the moderators to either reset your account or reprovision your sim card is in order.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SimonaConeva : Would you be willing to share the area code and prefix of the number? Does the problem happen with any other numbers?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone.  Also try dialing 1 + area code + phone number.

SimonaConeva

Thank you for your reply! I have 93mins left, that's why this was very surprising.

Any other ideas what may the issue and how to resolve it?

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SimonaConeva : Maybe you've used up your 100 minutes. Log in to your self-serve and under My Data & Add-ons, look for a line item mentioning minutes. If not shown then you've used them. You can get the $5 500 minute add-on to use until your next renewal and then it will hang around until needed next time.

Or...try adding a 1 in front of your dialing.

Need Help? Let's chat.