cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk is not included in current plan.

SunnyK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently switched to the 3GB + call and text promo, but ever since I switched, I can't send or receive calls.

At first, it was both my texting and calling that wasn't working. But after contacting the moderator team, they got the text resolved, but calls are still getting redirected.

I've tried restarting my phone, adding 1$ to my account, adding +1 to the numbers that I call, resetting my SIM by reporting lost and resuming. The calls are still getting redirected.

The moderator that I contacted said he submitted a support ticket but I have yet to see a reply. At this rate, that would be an entire cycle without calls.

Any help?

5 REPLIES 5

What does 611 say the status of your account is? When you say calls are "redirected" what do callers hear? Your voicemail? Try rebooting phone, and toggling airplane mode on/off.

Also note -  As helpful as the screenshot you provided is, it has your phone number included which should be erased or edited out. It is 1 of 3 pieces of information needed for someone to fraudulently port-out/steal your phone number. (+ name, account number, or IMEI)

@SunnyK  try these tricks to reset your service from your phone. But I think that it's your SIM that didn't transition properly and you need moderator help to fix it.

You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.

If they fail contact the moderators, explain your situation  and as it them to reset your service. 

to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response - Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower response - Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@SunnyK 95 tabs open! wow 👏

have you tried changing your network from LTE to just 3g?

@SunnyK while you wait for a moderator to respond. Try the lost stolen trick. From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 

20200504_182846.jpg

Stay safe. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@SunnyK wrote:

I recently switched to the 3GB + call and text promo, but ever since I switched, I can't send or receive calls.

Screenshot_20200518-183620.png

At first, it was both my texting and calling that wasn't working. But after contacting the moderator team, they got the text resolved, but calls are still getting redirected.

I've tried restarting my phone, adding 1$ to my account, adding +1 to the numbers that I call, resetting my SIM by reporting lost and resuming. The calls are still getting redirected.

The moderator that I contacted said he submitted a support ticket but I have yet to see a reply. At this rate, that would be an entire cycle without calls.

Any help?

You should reply back to the ticket to the moderator to see what the status is.

Need Help? Let's chat.