cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk and Text US Add On shows up twice

kaiser_soze
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I bought a US talk and text $15 add on but it didn't register in the payment until I did it a second time. So it shows up under Payment once but under Add Ons -> Plan tab it shows up twice.  Can someone let me know if it's only billed once and I only purchased one and cancel the second one?

4 REPLIES 4

@kaiser_soze wrote:

Thank you for the quick response.  My bad for reading it incorrectly.  The first line was US Roaming - Unlimited Talk and the second line was US Roaming - Unlimited Text.

@kaiser_soze  OK that sounds better because from my understanding the PM system has an internal failsafe check and will not allow you to purchase the same US roaming add-on twice for the same 10 day period.

kaiser_soze
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for the quick response.  My bad for reading it incorrectly.  The first line was US Roaming - Unlimited Talk and the second line was US Roaming - Unlimited Text.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

It sounds to me that you bought it twice you will have to talk to the moderators to get it refunded

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kaiser_soze wrote:

Hi

I bought a US talk and text $15 add on but it didn't register in the payment until I did it a second time. So it shows up under Payment once but under Add Ons -> Plan tab it shows up twice.  Can someone let me know if it's only billed once and I only purchased one and cancel the second one?

@kaiser_soze  Your only option is to notify Public Mobile to get the second one removed. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.