cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Canada-wide

Vibe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When a plan is "Talk Canada-wide" does this mean that I can call anywhere in Canada from anyware in Canada with no added charges or do I need to add on a long distance package if calling out of my home provice. In other words is "Talk Canada-wide" plans the same as 'Provice-Wide' plans as I don't see any plan that has this designation.

I see the Terms and Conditions have a statement as follows "Province-Wide option includes outgoing calls you make anywhere in Canada to a number with an area code in the same province, and incoming calls you receive while you are in your home province."

7 REPLIES 7

howard0178
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Duh !

jaherne

Yes, you can call anywhere in Canada from anywhere in Canada! Enjoy!

@Vibe wrote:

Just to be clear that you are saying with Canada-wide calling you can call anywhere from any where in Canada.

Read the answer from the Forum member who you awarded the "SOLUTION" to.

With a Public Mobile Canada wide calling plan, you can call to any Cdn number as long as you're in Canada...anytime of the day or night.

Vibe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just to be clear that you are saying with Canada-wide calling you can call anywhere from any where in Canada.

Ayxmania101

Yes you are correct with your analysis, but Public Mobile let's you call all Canadian number, irrespective of the province.

petesinfloor

Canada wide means all Calls in Canada if you are in Canada.

@Vibe 

The difference between the two is only for outgoing calls.

With a Canada-wide calling plan, you can call any Canadian number while you're in Canada (assuming that you have a network connection).

As for province-wide, I know the "home province" thing is something that Public Mobile has said, but there's really no such thing. You can call within the same province that you're currently in, even if you're travelling.  Calls to other provinces would require a long distance add-on.  Also, it never matters where you are in Canada to answer a call, even if you're on a province-wide calling plan (in contrast to other carriers who would charge you to answer in a different proinvice than your number)..

Public Mobile doesn't currently offer any plans that are only province-wide

Need Help? Let's chat.