cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS WEEKEND ONLY, GET 1.5GB FOR $35 $30/MONTH! - From July 20-21

taytan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated on Friday evening (19July). Am I able to switch to the Weekend special?

Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@taytan wrote:

The Mods wouldn't change it to the $35 plan for $30 .

@taytan  Please reach out to me via PM with your account number and I can get this looked into for you.

@taytan I used to believe other (residential) carriers might better until a neighbour was without landline service for 2 days after notifying the carrier. Now I think it's best to be prepared for an service interruption wherever you go. Robot Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@taytan wrote:

@Alan_K: Your announcement post of this promo was posted at 4:44pm ET on July 19th. It said starting now. This customer says they signed up after that time. Your moderator team is denying the customer of the promo. This does not sound at all proper.

Again with inconsistent messaging. Your announcement says one thing and the promo details say another. This is not fair to customers. Honour your words.

@taytan: I dunno. We'll see. I'm just another customer too. Who am I to say.

taytan

This was a flash sale on the weekend, Moderators are contractors who do not know all the details of these plans.

The community (where we're posting) is all subscriber driven, and as a result, we forward your account-related issues (such as yours) to the swamped team of Moderator_Tearm contractors who have access to your info.

I can tell you I've had very few issues in 3 years, and I love the service.  I hang out here in my spare time to assist customers and make a couple of bucks doing it.  The rewards offered can save you a ton of money.

taytan

I defiantly activated it after 4.44 ET and it wasn't offered as an option. Activated at local walmart. I am only testing Public Mobile at this time and so far I'm not sure if I will continue with PM. I can live and accept no live support, but when no Moderator responds in days after a private message is sent ...that's very concering and a big problem. I may have to just suckup the high prices of the big 3 .

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@taytan wrote:

I activated on Friday evening (19July). Am I able to switch to the Weekend special?

Thank you

If you took $35 plan, might already have it.  If not, can't fix this youself becauae existing customer can't get it.  Might have to sign up again but you'd lose the payment from other account.  If you need to keep number, might need porting out and porting in.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@taytan wrote:

Thank you

The announcement of the promo was made at 4:44pm ET on Friday. The promo started at that moment (unless the plan was visible shortly before). You then would have seen the promo in the list of plans during activation. The mods might do something nice for you but they have no obligation to. It was there staring you in the face.

Edit: sorry...I went to verify and saw that it's just the $35 plan and they somehow make it $30 when you pay for it.

Did you happen to choose the $35 plan? Did you happen to pay only $30?

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Could be tricky. Try contacting a mod to find out. The little envelope at the top of the screen. If it works post here to let people know.

Need Help? Let's chat.