Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching plans

powerg21
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello fellow users, 

I was attempting to switch plans and it said this:

"Your new plan will take effect on your next renewal date and you won't be charged until then. This changes replaces any other future-dated plan changes. After changing your plan, you will lose your current promotion."

I was worried about the "lose your current promotion".  Does anyone know if I change my plan if it will affect my free 1GB data add-on, 1GB data promotion and the free 400 international minutes add-on?  

7 REPLIES 7

@powerg21  you will not loose that add-on either as its not a promotion plan one where you get so much bonus data per 30 days.

Two options to change plan 

1- change now or top up now if fund balance it not in account. Plan will change right away l, you will be charged and no refund on used days on old plan.

2- change at next renewal. This is likely the one you want. At payment due date your new plan will start and be charged.

Screenshot_20200130_023658.jpg

Have a great day!

@powerg21 wrote:

If I remember correctly, PM was giving out 1GB to current users because they changed the look of their web page and it was placed in my add-on section of my account. If I don't lose any of these add-on's I may downgrade my plan, since most of us are working from  home now.  Thanks.  

@powerg21   If you received them during Dec/2019 (1GB+400 LD mins), then those were free holiday gifts for all customers from PM and you will not lose them no matter how often you change plans.  But they will disappear once you've consumed them.

powerg21

If I remember correctly, PM was giving out 1GB to current users because they changed the look of their web page and it was placed in my add-on section of my account. If I don't lose any of these add-on's I may downgrade my plan, since most of us are working from  home now.  Thanks.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Both add-ons remain in your account until they are used up.

Nikita

hello.  those wont change. if they were with no dead line and never expire they just remain there.   🙂  the plan is different and the gigs used are the ones from your plan first then the freebies 🙂 does this help?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

1 gig fee data add-on and 400 minutes add-on will NOT BE affected.

However what is the 1gig data promotion? When did you sign up for that deal?..it all depends on the terms and conditions of that deal if you will loose it or not.

If you can provide more details about that it will help. Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.