cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched to Koodo Already

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Again what a joke by PM!!!!

I had to switch to Koodo because my due date was on Feb 16 and I did not want to pay for another 90 days...so i moved.

Will there be any way to move back to PM for the same plan?

Should I complain to CCTS for mischiefs by PM that caused me to switch and spend money for the SIM card?

9 REPLIES 9

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Has anybody (who switched to koodo) contacted the mods and been able to reverse the Koodo change back to pm yet?

@RLBL  it does apply to you in this situation.  Some people moved withint those days because due day is near.    many already posted that in other thread.  There are too many replies these day.  The management caused such big trouble.

RLBL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CS_Agentwrote:

@Civic_E, Thanks for your interest once  more. For further assistance with this matter, can you please send us a private message along with phone# and Pin#? Link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 . Thank you! 

@CS_Agent

Does this apply to everyone who is now in this situation? I sent a on (no response as of yet)

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Civic_E, Thanks for your interest once  more. For further assistance with this matter, can you please send us a private message along with phone# and Pin#? Link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 . Thank you! 

No, What is needed is F. Lee Bailey, a Lawyer who can turn the Tides.

PM has made such a Muckus that it should be on 60 Mins

This way, PPL can be made aware of such painful endeavors We have to Face and Endure

If you contact mod and explain hopefully they will offer you same plan. Hopefully 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Nah, I say Make the Complaint, THEN pm a PM Mod, this way, you have something to say.

Just saying, U need to protect yer wallet and interests

@Civic_Ewrote:

Again what a joke by PM!!!!

I had to switch to Koodo because my due date was on Feb 16 and I did not want to pay for another 90 days...so i moved.

Will there be any way to move back to PM for the same plan?

Should I complain to CCTS for mischiefs by PM that caused me to switch and spend money for the SIM card?

You can definitely try.  But first, I would try asking Public Mobile if they will do it for you.   if that fails, you can then attempt the CCTS route.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

My advice, GET to CRTC/CCTS, Make the Complaint

I don't think Public can fix this matter, NOT without creating a huge Ruckus, and could get uglier and disgusting BEFORE it gets better

Need Help? Let's chat.