cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended!

Breanna1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi I need help, my service been suspended and I topped up my account I would love for my account to be to unsuspend because I have money on my plan but I been suspended I would love to be unsuspend it's only bin a day.
5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Breanna1 send a direct message to moderators and ask them to restart your account from their end.

@esjliv wrote:

@Breanna1 wrote:
Hi I need help, my service been suspended and I topped up my account I would love for my account to be to unsuspend because I have money on my plan but I been suspended I would love to be unsuspend it's only bin a day.

Hello @Breanna1 ,

Do you still have all your services? If so, you account may just be doing it's normal process to be renewed tomorrow. Is that when you renewal date is.

Just ignore the message if you have services, and check your account again tomorrow.

If you have been suspended for more than 90 days, then you lost your phone number and account. You will need to obtain a new SIM to reactivate if this is the case.

To me, it soundds as if Breanna1 really has had services suspended based on the only been a day comment.

@Breanna1 If your services have stopped working, it does not matter if you are late by only 1 day or 10 days. As a prepaid carrrier, Public Mobile does not extend credit terms to any customers. The only way to get your service working again would be apply a top up and have your plan resume. Is the balance enough to cover the full plan fee?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Breanna1 The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore the mesage, leave your account alone. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

If this isny the case follow the i structions abovew. Stay safe 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Breanna1 hi you can contact customer support mods here

type "no service"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Breanna1 wrote:

Hello @Breanna1 ,

Do you still have all your services? If so, your account may just be doing its normal process to be renewed tomorrow. Is that when your renewal date is?

Just ignore the message if you have services, and check your account again tomorrow.

If you have been suspended for more than 90 days, then you lost your phone number and account. You will need to obtain a new SIM to reactivate if this is the case.

If you do not have any services, go into your self serve account and try this feature to mark your phone as LOST, log out, wait a few minutes, then go back in and REACTIVATE:

Lost/Stolen Phone and/or Suspend Service:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/lost-or-stolen-phone

Need Help? Let's chat.