cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended

dkai12
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My account suspended but on autopay and got text payment went through.

please help. Can’t accept or send calls

50 REPLIES 50

CelestinaAzzoni
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ENDED UP RE-ENTERING MY VISA CARD DETAILS, WHICH HAD BE RENEWED PRIOR TO MY PLAN EXPIRING, SO IT HAD A NEW EXPIRY DATE. I UPDATED THE INFORMATION, AND ONCE I DID THAT, MY ACCOUNT WAS REACTIVATED AND I WAS ABLE TO MAKE/RECEIVE CALLS.

dkai12

I had to go buy voucher

dkai12

I had to go out buy voucher

@dkai12 wrote:

I’m good

@dkai12 

Is your phone working now?  

dkai12

I’m good

@dkai12 

Sorry to hear that you are still having troubles.  

As you wait for moderator help, you may want to try the following tricks.  Not sure whether you tried them yet.

Might want to try two tricks that might re-activate/reset your plan:
1.  Report your phone lost/stolen in self service account.  

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

2.  Manually add $1 into your balance. 
These actions sometimes will reset your SIM/re-activate account. 

dkai12

Phone series vital. Not accepted to take 2/3 hrs resolve a simple issue. I got text that payment went through.

i was out of service and suspended for over 12 hours not acceptable,

yes, you pay for what you get and I paid but no service all day. 

dkai12

I m adjusting! It’s 2020, I should not be out of service or phone suspended for 12 hrs and missed important calls.

my payments went through and even got a text payment good.

not acceptable in customer service wait 2-3 hrs for a reply.

@dkai12 

Fhe fact that they dont have live agents speaks to it being 2020, lol. Espe ially now with Covid. 

I hope you are able to adjust as our world changes. 

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dkai12 sorry to see you go. What carrier are you moving to? Be aware some carries may have live agents, though you must pay to talk to them. Just a FYI

dkai12

Unfortunately they lose me as a loyal customer. 

There should be live agents! It’s 2020!

@dkai12 wrote:

Too complicated 

need a live agent

im going to switch carriers!

Unforutnately, if you're not able to or not willing to use the ticketing system or send private messages to the moderators for any current or future issues, Public Mobile can't be of any assistance to you. There is no live agent who you can talk to. 

dkai12

Solved but no phone all day.

dkai12

Too complicated 

need a live agent

im going to switch carriers!

(3 threads merged)

dkai12

Thanks

dkai12

Ok

@dkai12  If you choose the private messaging option be sure to include the full name, address, email, ph # and pin # on your account. Additionally you may be asked or could include any of the following: dob, last payment, date, amount, type, last 4 digits, plan amount, alternate ph # on account if any, security question and answer. These will help provide further verification of your identity.  Explain your issue and include any pertinent info. Be sure to keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do you have a question that we can help you with? The community can resolve most issues unless access to your account is required.

@dkai12 wrote:

need help

If you're having trouble getting simple simon to co-operate...you can instead send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

@dkai12 wrote:

how to send a service ticket 

Still having trouble ? You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

dkai12

thanks

dkai12

need help

dkai12

I’m trying 

@dkai12 contact moderators by clicking ? bottom right corner ask Simon to speak to a human this will help generate a ticket to speak with the moderators response time is 2 to 48 hours also change password for your account good luck!!

dkai12

I’ll try

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dkai12 wrote:

Where to send a service ticket 

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important)
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

@dkai12 You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: 
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

If this fails, contact the moderators and ask them to apply payment and to reset your service. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

dkai12

Where to send a service ticket 

dkai12

How to send a service ticket 

whats the email

my account suspended 

Need Help? Let's chat.