cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended

dkai12
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My account suspended but on autopay and got text payment went through.

please help. Can’t accept or send calls

50 REPLIES 50

dkai12

how to send a service ticket 

dkai12

ok

dkai12
  • I’m trying 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To contact moderator, clicking ? mark at bottom right and follow instructions.

dkai12

I’ll try

thanks

@dkai12 you are suppose to receive two texts after successfully renewing your plan.

Dial 611 from your phone. Is your account suspended? If yes, follow the prompts to reactivate your account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try making a manual payment of a $1.  Also try rebooting your phone.

@dkai12 try the losr/ stolen trick to reset your service. From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 20200504_182846.jpg

If this fails, contact the moderators and ask them to to reset your service. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

@dkai12...when you call 611, does it say your account is active ?

@dkai12 

Moderators take at least a few hours to respond.  Send a service ticket.  

You might be able to fix things without moderator help.  In the meantime, check your self service account to see whether account status is active or suspended.  

Contact the Moderator Team for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. Click here to get started.
    • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The moderator response will show up there.

dkai12

Ok I’ll try that

whats email for moderation 

@dkai12 wrote:

Nope! Didn’t change plans 

Try Airplane mode for a minute. Turn off Airplane mode after a minute then restart phone.

Anything ?

dkai12

Nope! Didn’t change plans 

dkai12

No! I been with them 1 year. I 

@dkai12 

Check your credit card or bank to see whether the payment went through.  You can also check the payment history page in your self service account.  Likely your autopay did not work as it sometimes fails. 

Did you change plans during the most recent due date?  Ie. change to lower cost plan?

dkai12

What’s the moderator email. I need my phone asap

fredracicot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thats weird. I remember when i first got my plan, i wasnt able to receive texts or calls. Are you transferring your number?

dkai12

I got text my autopay went through

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@dkai12 can you login to your self serve to confirm? check to see if there is a reactivate button.

auto-pay may have failed and you need to manually pay to reactivate your service

Need Help? Let's chat.