cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account

Stickyjonz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Just a curiosity question...
Anybody who is experiencing a suspended account today (August 19, 2017) when they shouldn't, was your number ported?
And, if so, from where?
146 REPLIES 146

KG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also came from Rogers - but on the 15th!

tylerA100
Same problem here.. joined on July 25th and paid for 3 months. Was working fine last night now account is suspended and says I have to pay $126 again

KG

Same thing happened to me! says I didnt pay and just paid for my account 4 days ago!!!

mymy3007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Don't!!!! They won't give you back your money, they will give you a credit so if you are waiting to have your money back, it won't work!!

Solafson

Same problem here. This number came from Bell. 

simonbud

I guess I'll pay and then demand to be reimbursed later?

horaciow

Awful.. The worst is that nobody answers....

simonbud

same here. I signed up and payed for 90 days exactly 1 month ago. maybe their system got confused? It's very inconvient though.

shackpak

Me too. This is ridiculous. I need my phone for work. I'm about to message the CRTC. 

shackpak

Telus on August 11th. Anybody know how long it usually takes the MOD's to respond??

Staceybarbour
Same here. Account suspended for no reason. Wrote a mod as well over 4 hours ago and no response yet

Surtock

Exact same problem here, except I needed my phone this morning and had no options other that to pay to get it working again. I'm waiting for a reply from a mod to get a refund.

I can't find anything in my bank account from my first payment though which is strange.

I signed up Aug 3 and thought I paid 90 days in full. I wouldn't have had service if I hadn't I'm sure.

Surtock

Exact same problem here, except I needed my phone this morning and had no options other that to pay to get it working again. I'm waiting for a reply from a mod to get a refund.

I can't find anything in my bank account from my first payment though which is strange.

I signed up Aug 3 and thought I paid 90 days in full. I wouldn't have had service if I hadn't I'm sure.

mymy3007

I have sent a private message to a moderator 4 hours ago and never answered me back. My dog has a cancer ( just learned this morning) and I have to make phone calls and waiting for my vet to call back. Bad timing !!!

whopawho

same problem. service got suspended Aug-19.

Any body know how to solve this issue?

jenniferv1

Hi, I am also experiencing this exact same issue. i have read maybe 150 other related threads regarding this issue and apparently a lot of other people are affected. I joined on Thursday August 17, ported my number over from Rogers. All day Friday (Aug 18) my phone worked fine, I was able to make calls send texts use data. And today I wake up to see my account is suspended (although I already paid the full amount). I am extremely irritated by this. New customer and already experiencing problems. That is the reason why I ran away from Rogers.. 

MODs PLEASE HELP. 

jkoolen

I'm having this problem with the numbers I ported from Rogers for my mother and sister. My mother is actually a coach hosting a soccor tournament today for many athelets with special needs that are prone to seizures....

This couldn't have happened at a worst time 😞

mymy3007

HI, I have the same problem. I changed my plan 2 weeks for a 90 days plan (that I already have paid) and this morning tried to make a phone call but didn't work, it says that my account is suspended. Last night was ok!!

jdebor01

That's what I'm thinking. No way I'm paying another $120. Did you message a MOD and have they responded?

mohnur
I have the same issue and didn't port anything. New phone number selected.

Stickyjonz
I really don't know, for sure. But logically, if you already paid for your 90 days, there is no way that you will need to pay again.

jdebor01

Also, does that mean I need to pay the $120? Not sure if you know the answer.

jdebor01

So, I'm not the only one? I came from Telus.

Stickyjonz
Okay, I was just curious if it was a porting issue. I guess it might be... but if your number was ported that long ago, I would guess not.

bondmi

I am having the issue today... also took money from my car and showing on account .. Waiting to hear from MOD, mine was ported from TELUS over a year a go... dont think thats the issue.

tehrlich

Yes, I was with Teksavvy which was Bell originally. Problem seems to be all sorts of billing errors. I paid for 3 months but the debits and credits are almost triple what they should be.

Need Help? Let's chat.