cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Suspended Account

I'm pretty sure that would be illegal. If that turns out to be the case, I will definatley be finding out for sure.

Highlighted

I paid again and my phone isn't working!!!
Highlighted

Everyone there is a about the problem in the community. Read and follow instructions to notify a Mod. The delay may be a day as they are working hard to resolve this issue.
It appears that my service is back, just awaiting confirmation that they credit me back the extra i paid. I am sure they will. Thia is not a port in issue. Just bare with them and make sure you message a Mod.
Highlighted

David_J you guys been fixing these issues?
Tags (1)
Highlighted

@bondmi- thats good to hear. How long did you wait? I messaged them 4hours ago and still waiting..
Highlighted

I have not receive a message back from them yet regarding the extra paid. Message 3hrs ago and now service restored (had to reboot phone once i realized service was back). It is wide spread but limited so just keep checking your account. The red box stating you are suspended will be gone and you should reboot phone.
They are repairing in order of messages received is my understanding - however are not replying to messages as they are busy fixing each account individually. Just keep checking.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Where the link to get to the moderator so that I can deal with this suspended account issue? Thanks
Highlighted

Thanks @bondmi. How did you know your service was restored? Keep refreshing my PM account and still suspended. Its been 5 hours since I message them, and u only had to wait for 3 hours. This sucks. But totally happy for you..

Ill keep waiting and refreshing as this is all I can do for now. Thanks for your reply!
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I also messaged 5 hours ago, and you waited 3? What happened to "first come, first served"?
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem. I ported my number from Koodo 1 week ago, paid for a 90 days plan  and this morning tried to make a phone call but didn't work, it says that my account is suspended. Last night was ok!!

Need Help? Let's chat.