cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account

Stickyjonz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Just a curiosity question...
Anybody who is experiencing a suspended account today (August 19, 2017) when they shouldn't, was your number ported?
And, if so, from where?
146 REPLIES 146

normwalton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

YEH, 

have the line for 2 years, plan autopay charged credit card Aug 16, shows positive funds available and VOILA NO SERVICE Aug 19th, no calls, no texts, no data.....

happens every month renewal....time to go backto REAL cell service for a few dollars more!

RogueMonk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Service is working again - 5+ hours since I pmed the mods.

Stickyjonz
Now that people are slowly getting their service back, Public Mobile just needs to figure out what went wrong and let us know.

mohnur

i sent a message a few hours ago and havent heard anything. Using this plan for out of country guests and only signed up for a month. It's only been active for two weeks.

Kinda glad i didnt switch my main plan over.

mike-tile
🤗 my services is back to normal now! I was waiting for 5 hours after I've sent private message to @CS_Agent , service started to work without notice!
Thanks moderators!

@abig Does this look like your issue?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/SERVICE-SUSPENDED-ACCOUNT-PAID-UP/m-p/180...

If so, you can only join the queue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Stickyjonz
@RogueMonk

It doesn't matter. Or at least it shouldn't. There was a post about 2 hours after I sent a pm. To stop checking issues BEFORE that post was made would have been completely stupid, and Public Mobile wouldn't do that. My service is FINALLY up and running now. Guess you just have to roll the dice and hope things get fixed soon.

@latinocesca Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation. Be prepared for a day's delay as it close to the end of their workday.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Surtock

If I reboot my phone will I get refunded? /s

bondmi
Thank you @MarieHelene_L
I believe if you post a notice for users to reboot phone many will be back up.
I await your reply to my message regarding the additional charges.
Keep up the good work over there.
Cheers

RogueMonk

@bondmi wrote:
@You need to ensure your message to @Mod have " SERVICE DOWN" as the subject. That is hiw it is being filtered on thier end. Sorry for your wait, but it will he restored... I hope for soon.

Where did you hear that? I don't think the subject line matters.

bondmi
You need to ensure your message to @Mod have " SERVICE DOWN" as the subject. That is hiw it is being filtered on thier end. Sorry for your wait, but it will he restored... I hope for soon.

ickafry
Yes @Canada407! I did turn my phone off and refresh everything and it is working now!!! PM account is active again!

Thanks everyone for staying in touch! Hope everyone will get the fix soon.

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Stickyjonz

We didn't get to @bondmi's message yet. Seems like our system is currently working to automatically reactivate some plans that got suspended. The selection seems to be random, I don't have any more information about it. 

No worries - we still answer everyone in order. 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

jenniferv1

My phone works now! For those of you who have been waiting (like me) since 9 AM .. (and who messaged a MOD) 4+ hours ago, should be running now. 

I sent 5 messages. All unread. Just refreshed my account page and all is back to normal. 

Canada407
After reading the message of restarting phone, I did & my service is finally back!!! My account isn't showing anything for expired or suspensed anymore. I think I got a couple extra weeks put on & my data reset to 0 now. So happy now. Hope everyone else's gets fixed soon

mike-tile
I'm waiting for more than 5 hours, no service yet!
Whom should I send private message, which moderator working on this now?
I've sent my first message to @CS_Agent

abig

I have the same problem. I ported my number from Koodo 1 week ago, paid for a 90 days plan  and this morning tried to make a phone call but didn't work, it says that my account is suspended. Last night was ok!!

Stickyjonz
I also messaged 5 hours ago, and you waited 3? What happened to "first come, first served"?

ickafry
Thanks @bondmi. How did you know your service was restored? Keep refreshing my PM account and still suspended. Its been 5 hours since I message them, and u only had to wait for 3 hours. This sucks. But totally happy for you..

Ill keep waiting and refreshing as this is all I can do for now. Thanks for your reply!

latinocesca
Where the link to get to the moderator so that I can deal with this suspended account issue? Thanks

bondmi
I have not receive a message back from them yet regarding the extra paid. Message 3hrs ago and now service restored (had to reboot phone once i realized service was back). It is wide spread but limited so just keep checking your account. The red box stating you are suspended will be gone and you should reboot phone.
They are repairing in order of messages received is my understanding - however are not replying to messages as they are busy fixing each account individually. Just keep checking.

ickafry
@bondmi- thats good to hear. How long did you wait? I messaged them 4hours ago and still waiting..

Canada407
David_J you guys been fixing these issues?

bondmi
Everyone there is a about the problem in the community. Read and follow instructions to notify a Mod. The delay may be a day as they are working hard to resolve this issue.
It appears that my service is back, just awaiting confirmation that they credit me back the extra i paid. I am sure they will. Thia is not a port in issue. Just bare with them and make sure you message a Mod.

mike-tile
I paid again and my phone isn't working!!!

Surtock

I'm pretty sure that would be illegal. If that turns out to be the case, I will definatley be finding out for sure.

Stickyjonz
But that's not right. Having to pay twice for something seems just wrong. Plus, I'm thinking all you'll get back is a credit, not an actual refund.

Karen1973

I paid again and my phone is working, hoping they refund me asap @CS_Agent

Surtock

The TLDR of it is, There is a problem, nobody has been given a reason as to what or why it's happened. PM is aware of said problem and are working slowly to fix everything up again. The wait time is at least 4 hours for some people.

Need Help? Let's chat.