cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly no internet

farhad_a_n
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I renewed my monthly account with 5 GB 2 weeks ago. Suddenly I no longer have internet !! I tried adding a new APN but that still didn't help. 

Since I had internet before the sudden loss of connectivity my APN settings are fine. When I try to use the internet I get a message stating that possibly 6 reasons are ther for my lack of connectivity. I haven't lost my phone or anything. Don't really know how to talk to moderators either.

I also were never able to send text messages. That never bothered me but this lack of internet is not really something I can accept.

3 REPLIES 3

@farhad_a_n wrote:

I renewed my monthly account with 5 GB 2 weeks ago. Suddenly I no longer have internet !! I tried adding a new APN but that still didn't help. 

Since I had internet before the sudden loss of connectivity my APN settings are fine. When I try to use the internet I get a message stating that possibly 6 reasons are ther for my lack of connectivity. I haven't lost my phone or anything. Don't really know how to talk to moderators either.

I also were never able to send text messages. That never bothered me but this lack of internet is not really something I can accept.

Is it the message in the web browser if you tell the page to reload after connecting to Wi-Fi about account being unable to use mobile data because account is suspended suspicious activity, or you don't have data?  If you're seeing that type of message and you're using Android and are also seeing a mesage about signing into Public Mobile, I'd have to agreee with @mimmo .   The system at least thinks that you've used up all of your data.

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@farhad_a_n 

Log into your account and check your data usage to see if you used up your data. If you did, you can purchase additional data add on if your plan renewal is not soon.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@farhad_a_n  internet working  then not usually means it has Been used up.  Does the addon show in self serve? 

Need Help? Let's chat.