cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange how once we are out of our 100 minutes...what Add-On is used......

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Don't know why 21 International Minutes AND 127 Canada wide minutes are used once the 100 minutes has been used. We never call out of Canada and I have checked the last 90 days to confirm. And wouldn't you think that only one Add-On would be chosen to use up first?? Just happened in this latest cycle. The 127 minutes is an accumulation of many cycles but International is this current cycle. 

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 4.39.58 PM.png

13 REPLIES 13

no worry.. if it is really a glitch, it will come back.  just need to take screenshot monthly

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

Tsk, Tsk. You should know better....always seek a second opinion. Note which minutes I am using.

@J_PM

Can you look into this glitch please?

Screenshot_20210711-070437~2.png 

@BlueB wrote:

@softech wrote:

@LurganIeUk   you know what to do    🤣

Priceless... love your reply!!! 🤣

lol.  Just covering up for my stupidity!! It has been there since January and I had the records to prove that to myself....so I deserve and kick on the rear.....since I can't prove it to be right or wrong, I will accept it, as it is. 

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech wrote:

Priceless... love your reply!!! 🤣

Thanks everyone. 

@softech wrote:

@LurganIeUk wrote:

NO!  lol. I keep a screen copy and paste record of the status of both of our accounts on the day of new cycle or a few days later....no use in the past. 

Smart you!!  After seeing your original post , i was actually thinking if i need to take a screenshot monthly for that... i guess I should.. LoL

Are you good with excel. I have a give away copy of what I do. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

That is not very intuitive now is it?

😣

@NDesai wrote:

@LurganIeUk I have the same behavior, but for LD international add-ons. It looks like PM systems never set a correct priority on each add-ons. I had some mins used up on one LD add-on and when i received a new one that PM gifted to us, the system started using the new Add-on. Looks like we will have to bring this up to them as it is not fair in your case since you might want to reserve LD add-on mins.

LOL. that's the idea....be it the freebie or if  I bought it.....they should use the right one and use it all up before moving on to another. Having international LD is an insurance policy and I want it there in the event I need it. Like on top of Mount Everest calling for help, but no ADD-ON. LOL, I know it won't work there!! Just a point I am making. 

@LurganIeUk wrote:

NO!  lol. I keep a screen copy and paste record of the status of both of our accounts on the day of new cycle or a few days later....no use in the past. 

Smart you!!  After seeing your original post , i was actually thinking if i need to take a screenshot monthly for that... i guess I should.. LoL

@softech wrote:

did you never really use the international minute (0 used) before this cycle?  if that is the case, I guess if you can show that there are 148 minutes on top of the 100 minutes this month, this is an easy fight with mod. 

do you think you can tell which 21 minutes got moved into the international Long Distance?  maybe it is a special area code that fooled PM system?

I have sent for MOD to help me. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@LurganIeUk I have the same behavior, but for LD international add-ons. It looks like PM systems never set a correct priority on each add-ons. I had some mins used up on one LD add-on and when i received a new one that PM gifted to us, the system started using the new Add-on. Looks like we will have to bring this up to them as it is not fair in your case since you might want to reserve LD add-on mins.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

did you never really use the international minute (0 used) before this cycle?  if that is the case, I guess if you can show that there are 148 minutes on top of the 100 minutes this month, this is an easy fight with mod. 

do you think you can tell which 21 minutes got moved into the international Long Distance?  maybe it is a special area code that fooled PM system?

Need Help? Let's chat.