Abdulg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want  to cancel the service thanks

9 REPLIES 9

cdeepaks

sorry it didn't work in my laptop. I tried in iPhone and it works 😊

@cdeepaks wrote:

In the previous post, the chat link is incorrect. @Abdulg Please click on the dialog button (small white box) on the bottom right of the screen for chat.

cdeepaks_0-1603212024296.png

The chat link works for me.

cdeepaks

In the previous post, the chat link is incorrect. @Abdulg Please click on the dialog button (small white box) on the bottom right of the screen for chat.

cdeepaks_0-1603212024296.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Call 

l1 (855) 478-2542

Enter your number and follow the prompts to disable AutoPay.

@Abdulg wrote:

I lost my phone then how can i call 611 and i did not created the account The system did not accept the email which is on file I have the receipt which i got form the public mobile store from where  i bought the SIM. On that receipt the email is written but the system did not accept that email. thanks

Call 1-855-4PUBLIC to access the PM system.

If you still need assistance contact a moderator:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Abdulg

I lost my phone then how can i call 611 and i did not created the account The system did not accept the email which is on file I have the receipt which i got form the public mobile store from where  i bought the SIM. On that receipt the email is written but the system did not accept that email. thanks

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Abdulg 

Since PM is prepaid, you pay ahead of time. You can remove autopay information and use your plan until it finishes. I would recommend you keep your account because PM has the lowest price plans and you wont be charged if you don’t have an active credit card on file with autopay.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Abdulg wrote:

Choices to cancel service:
1. Quick and keeping your phone number
Remove autopay credit card info to stop autopay and port your number to another provider. Your account will be canceled right away.
2. Slow and not keeping your phone number.
Remove autopay credit card info to stop autopay. Your account will be suspended without payment at your next renewal date. 90 days after suspension, your account will be cancel. You have 90 days to change your mind by paying and reactivate your account.
3. Make money and not keeping your phone number
If you have a plan with high demand, you can let someone to take over your plan. Your phone number will go with the plan to the new owner.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Abdulg wrote:

If you are on autopay just call 611 to stop autopay or remove your cc in self service. If you do not renew your plan on your renewal date your account will be closed after 90 days.

Your account will also be closed automatically if you port your number out to another provider.

Need Help? Let's chat.