cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Still no plan for Europe? Anything in the future?

Ok, what about Australia. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I like NSW, I am just kidding. Australians, who, like Canadians, live in a big and sparsely populated country, are using more and paying less — as little as $30 for 5 GB of data, according to a 2018 review by the Canadian government. Good luck.

Oracle

@77ALU77 wrote:

Telus offers a 12$ per day plan for international roaming. And this occurs only if you use data, text or call or answer a call. Otherwise no costs. And when you are charged with these 12$ it lasts for 24h and covers all data / calls to Canada / calls within that country without additional costs. Thats not expensive. If that would be offered by public mobile, would be an option for me. Otherwise I consider Telus directly.

@77ALU77for the cost of two  or 3 days of roaming,  i could  get a local sim card, which is  a much better deal than paying $12/day. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it? Just having a SIM doesn´t pay you a call to Canada. I normally pay for a call to Canada nearly 2,50$-ish from Germany with a German SIM / provider. If calls are with the 12$ from Telus completely included to Canada  (if your plan has a flat for calls in Canada) and national within Germany, Telus is the better deal with roaming.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Vodafone UK has £10 prepaid plan that comes with 250 minutes, unlimited text, and 6GB LTE data.  Since free EU roaming is mandatory, I can take the plan while traveling anywhere.

Highlighted

@SomeFriend wrote:

Vodafone UK has £10 prepaid plan that comes with 250 minutes, unlimited text, and 6GB LTE data.  Since free EU roaming is mandatory, I can take the plan while traveling anywhere.

If Brexit ever happens, that may no longer be the case.