Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello,

What does the status Plan Expired mean?

@Eliza5

7 REPLIES 7

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Mine says that just before it renews if you are on auto pay don't worry about it

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5, my plan renews on April 14th. So, out of curiosity, I check at 10pm last night, to see my account, and see what some people see when their account is suspended:

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 10.04.13 PM.png

Since, I know, I have a current balance of $40 in my account, my account is in a temporary status of limbo land, but I know for a fact my phone is working fine and that come the next hour or two, that message will automatically be gone. 

For peace of mind, as long as you have funds in your account that don't exceed the amount owing to your plan, you safe to go sleep! 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hello,

@Eliza5

You can breathe well until tomorrow if that changes to suspended.  Make sure you have it on auto pay or have enough funds to pay for your renewal. 

otherwise: read this help article LOL

Missed a payment? After your plan expires, all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going. You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

• Lose access to your phone number, and won’t be able to transfer it to a new provider in the future.
  • Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 As was mentioned, it is a status between Active and Suspended. If you have enough $ on your account or enabled Autopay, it will change to Active in the end of the day. Otherwise, to Suspended.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hello,

@Eliza5

Your account expired status is a temporary state from the active status to the suspended status.

PM server is using this temporary state on the renewal date.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 it means that your plan has expired and the renewal process is going to begin.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5  if today is your cycle renewal date and your services are working properly then ignore the status. The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore it. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

If your services aren't working properly please tell us. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.