cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special offer

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I thought I would check in before I reactivated my account and I happened to find this in my spam folder. I don't quite understand why it ended up in there when all the other emails are in my inbox. I did'nt even notice it was there last time i checked this email. It's a shame its expired. Does anyone have any experience with one of these data promos?Screenshot_20210106-064624~4.png

5 REPLIES 5

prairiedogbob

I think I need to be more on the ball. First I miss this offer then I miss out on claiming the prize for one gigabyte of data from public mobile. Oh well....bad luck comes in three's I wonder if I missed a text about the other holiday contest.

prairiedogbob

Thank you for your help I will take this under advisement.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@prairiedogbob 

Here PM just released a new offer. Good for you if you want to start a brand new account with a brand new number. You will need a brand new sim card also.

Second 30 days free and 5 gig data add-on. All terms and how to be eligible on link below. You have to enter email in a link first before anything. Maybe use a different email in your case.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Year-Savings-Get-your-second-month-...

Also don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus. If you do decide to go this route.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@prairiedogbob  what do you mean by experience? 

It's a one time add-on credited to your

"My Data & Add-on Section". It would have remained on your account until it has all been used. 

Each 30 days plan data is used first. If you run out of plan data then the data add-on kicks in. At renewal time you revert back to plan data and the partially used add-on goes in the background waiting to be used the next time you need it. Once all used it's gone.

But the offer is expired now unfortunately.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@prairiedogbob wrote:

I thought I would check in before I reactivated my account and I happened to find this in my spam folder. I don't quite understand why it ended up in there when all the other emails are in my inbox. I did'nt even notice it was there last time i checked this email. It's a shame its expired. Does anyone have any experience with one of these data promos?

@prairiedogbob Why it went to spam is a question for your email service / filters. PM has no say on where your messages go in your email account.

Need Help? Let's chat.