cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

@dan420 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  The billing cycle is every 30 days (not same day each month).  

If you want to contact PM, you will need to contact moderator (PM employee) via private messaging.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

@dan420 wrote:

Can someone help me with this issue I've has this going on for a few days and my plan cut off  a day earlier then It was suppose to which is whatever bur it seems to happen alot abd that adds up ahah, but I'm losing my mind trying to get this to work, is there any way to get ahold of public? They don' have any service reps or anything but can you email them ? Cause this is pretty rediculous I have data atm but only 500 mb it seems when I should have 6 and a half gigs 

Unfortunately, this can only be done by the Public Mobile MODs and that is only online.  They do not have a call in service representatives.

Mayor / Maire

You've reopened an old thread, which can be quite confusing. For better clarity and exposure, it's best to start your own new thread.

In the meantime, here is a how-to by @srlawren to see if you've ordered it correctly.

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

Mayor / Maire

You've reopened an old thread, which can be quite confusing. For better clarity and exposure, it's best to start your own new thread.

In the meantime, here is a how-to by @srlawren to see if you've ordered it correctly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I messaged them on here but how long will at take then to gwt back to me its been over a week now and it started wirking the other nightat 11pm but then when i woke up the next day it wasnt working again

Mayor / Maire

I'd message them again. If they haven't responded at all to you yet, that is not cool, @Moderator_Team .

Contact @Moderator_Team

Just as a sidenote, I was on last Evening and saw at least 7 moderators online plus I think @Alan_K might have been pitching in as well.