cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

Hi @shawnnavindra, can you please send @Shazia_K a private message with your phone number and a brief description of the issue?  If you're not sure how, you can find the directions linked below in the italic text at the bottom of this reply.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

I am having this exact same issue with the only exception that I am in Toronto.  I am in Toronto, trying to dial a local Toronto phone number.  My plan is active, in good standing and includes "Unlimited Provincial Talk".  I am receiving the same error recording "Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on."

I have the same problem could you help me, please?

I have this same issue as of this morning.  I can receive calls but cannot make them.  How do I resolve this?  It keeps saving I need an addon for long distance calls, but I am only trying to make a local call?  Anyone able to help me?

I’m having the same issue and I have provincial calling 

I also cannot make local call can you please help me I’m located in Ontario Canada 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is a common issue today.

Please message @Moderator_Team with your info

I added 15$ for long distance calling a few days back and still getting this msg that I do not have funds in my account for long distance calling. Please fix it.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Usmalhi, Did you perform the 2 step procedure for purchasing add-ons?  Does the add-on show up in your self serve portal?  if it does, you will need to contact the moderator team via private message.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

If the add on does not show up, but there are available funds in your account, then you need to perform the second step of purchasing an add-on (which is the actual purchase of the add-on using the funds in your account).

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone help me with this issue I've has this going on for a few days and my plan cut off  a day earlier then It was suppose to which is whatever bur it seems to happen alot abd that adds up ahah, but I'm losing my mind trying to get this to work, is there any way to get ahold of public? They don' have any service reps or anything but can you email them ? Cause this is pretty rediculous I have data atm but only 500 mb it seems when I should have 6 and a half gigs