cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

shayan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i can't call and it said Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on but my plan cover  covers 100 minute provincial call

8 REPLIES 8

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Check your account and make sure that you have enough minutes on your account

carthi1985

Hello, I'm getting the same response when I make a call from my public mobile. It's been a week I received a call as well.

Not sure what is the issue here.

JiayiL

Are you new to public mobile? It can take a few hours for a new line to be setup. If not, you can send a private message to a moderater for help. 

@shayan wrote:

Unfortunately it doesn’t work and when I click nothing happen is there phone number which i can call???

Public Mobile does not allow cusotmers to call in to speak to customer service. This is advertised on the homepage as a way to offer customers better pricing.  To contact Public Mobile, you must send a private message to the moderators as mentioned earlier.  There are no other options.   That can be done through this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

shayan

Unfortunately it doesn’t work and when I click nothing happen is there phone number which i can call???

shayan

Thanks but I checked the usage history, not more than 7 minutes, i buy this sim for my father  , he is not talking that much

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@shayan Check the main page of your account, does it show how many minutes you have used? If it doesn't show any thing it means that you used all of your minutes for the month.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@shayan wrote:

i can't call and it said Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on but my plan cover  covers 100 minute provincial call

@shayan 

Sorry you are having trouble. You might find that adding a ”1” to the beginning of your phone call dial might solve the issue. As long as you have minutes left (are not on a limited calling plan) your account may have a provisioning issues where the database of included calling numbers is corrupted.  Please reach out to the moderator team and they should be able to reprovision your account.  Click this to send them a message

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.