cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

Received this message (or something close to it) this morning every time I try to call a local number.

Not sure what is going on. I appear to have access to data (can browse web pages) but my text messages and phone calls are not working.

I did find a similar topic to this, but people were hypothesizing things about wrong cell towers. I have a province wide plan, was calling an ontario (Kitchener) number from another Kitchener number, in Kitchener. 

Retraité / Retired

Re: Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

Hello @CET_GUY27

I'm sorry to see that your having issues with your voice network. 

Would you be able to send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number?

Thanks,

Shazia

Not sure how to send me or see private messages? Click here

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

Shazia was able to rectify the issue via private message.
Mayor / Maire

That's great, @CET_GUY27!  Thanks for letting us know.  Come back any time.  Smiley Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue here. Would it be possible to receive assistance?

Thanks,
Bruno

Mayor / Maire

Hi @BPSJ, it sounds like you already got a resolution to this issue (http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Cannot-make-local-calls-on-Unlimited-Pro...).  Smiley Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Hi,

I also appear to have the same issue. I'm in the GTA (Ontario) and being told that a 647 (Ontario) number is long distance. The 647 number in question is with Koodo if that information is of any use. I have restarted the phone with no resolution to the issue.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

-PJ

Mayor / Maire

Hey PJ_on_PM I'm so sorry you're experiencing these issues. One of our moderators @Shazia_K will be in later this morning, she'll make contact with you in this thread. Should be an easy fix for her, hold tight.

Hey @Shazia_K if you could help solve this issue when you get in, that'd be great, thanks Smiley Happy
Retraité / Retired

Hey @PJ_on_PM

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Hey I've been having the same issue for three days now. Help.